| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Majis in July is very, very hot at 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is -3.3 °C (-5.9 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:16 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 13:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Majis July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Majis, Oman
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Majis: