| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Majis in August is very, very hot at 31.6 °C (88.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of -2.2 °C (-4 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 12:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Majis August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Majis, Oman
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Majis: