| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Majis in June is very, very hot at 32.7 °C (90.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is -1.3 °C (-2.3 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:32 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Majis June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Majis, Oman
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Majis: